(1.) COVERAGE - This 99.9% uptime guarantee applies to any Customer in good financial standing with Swefty at the time of a service outage.
(2.) SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT ("SLA") & SPECIFICATIONS - Swefty endeavors to have the content of your website available for http access by any party in the world 99.9% of the time. Network downtime ("unavailability") is defined as 100% packet loss from Swefty to its backbone providers. Downtime is measured past 1 minute after notification of network failure via Swefty's online ticketing system. If the ticketing system itself is unreachable, the ticket must be started by calling the Swefty NOC.
Swefty's administrators will determine the end of the downtime by a traceroute to YOUR machine from outside the Swefty network.
(3a.) SHARED HOSTING CREDITS - In the event that your website is unavailable for less than 100%, Swefty will credit the following month's service fee as follows. your credit shall be retroactive and measured in 24 hours a day of a calendar month, with the maximum credit not exceeding 100% of the monthly service charge for the affected month.
- 99.9% - Guaranteed
- 99.8% - YOUR account will be credited 20% of your monthly hosting fee
- 99.7% - YOUR account will be credited 40% of your monthly hosting fee (3b.)
- 99.6% - YOUR account will be credited 60% of your monthly hosting fee (3b.)
- 99.5% - YOUR account will be credited 80% of your monthly hosting fee (3b.)
- Less than 99.5% - YOUR account will be credited 100% of your monthly hosting fee (3b.)
Credit shall not be provided to you in the event that you have any outage resulting from:
- scheduled maintenance as posted from time to time at Swefty,
- your behavior or the performance or failure of your equipment, facilities or applications,
- circumstances beyond Swefty's reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, including DNS propagation, domain name registration/transfer, failure of third party software or hardware or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of your web site,
- You breaking any agreement policy in Swefty's "Terms & Conditions and AUP" causing a machine to fail as a result.